Book Meme1. One book that changed your life: The Diary of St. Faustina Kowalska. It was quite a long read since I didn't rush through it. When I began I thought just getting through it should be worth some indulgence. By the end I realized reading all of it was worth much more in itself.
2. One book that you've read more than once: Although there are many books I'd like to read again, there are so always so many I want to read I rarely read the same book twice but I have read The Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis more than once now.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: I'd have to say something regarding survival or raft-building.
4. One book that made you laugh: The Harry Potter Series, by J. K. Rowling
5. One book that made you cry: Gone with the Wind, by Margaret Mitchell
6. One book that you wish had been written: Mary, the Autobiography.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: The Koran.
8. One book you're currently reading: The Bible, by God. I'm reading it from cover to cover but thus far am only in 2 Samuel.
9. One book you've been meaning to read: A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens