1. What was the last charity you donated something to? How long ago did you make your last donation?
Actually, ironically enough, it was the Tepeyac Family Center. Last month. (I didn't count our parish church as that is a weekly given.)
2. Describe the worst weather event/national disaster that you experienced firsthand.
Well, I think in terms of an overall event it had to be Hurricane Andrew, but Hurricane Frances was a peach too.
3. Did the experience you just described change you in any way, (or if you've never experienced such an event firsthand, do you think it would change you significantly)?
It taught me how to be properly prepared and handle such events and gave me one more reason I prefer to live further north.
4. Take the quiz: What subjects should you have studied in school?
|Your Learning Style: Unconventional and Insightful|
You are very intuitive and ingenious. You're attracted to any field of study that lets you break the rules.
You Should Study:
5. Did you actually study or major in any of the courses suggested by the quiz?
Yep, my major as an undergrad was Philosophy. I also took courses in Education, Theology, Art and Architecture.
6. What's your current screen saver? How long have you had it, and what do you like best about it?
It is a simple Windows one that I update monthly that says "Cecilia is 7 Months Old!" and it rotates around.