1. How Cecilia fell asleep like this still baffles me, but my husband tells me he used to sleep like this when he was little. She definitely gets this from daddy.
2. Cecilia, ever the ultimate play mate, has taken to given Elizabeth horsey rides:
5. Anyone who had been to our house couldn't help but notice our old ratty sofas. Their cushioning was almost nonexistent and their fabric looked like we had a pet bear that liked to sharpen its claws on it and we don't even own a cat. So I have been very happy to enjoy sitting and lounging on our new sofa.
To two of these:
Ah, it is just heavenly to sit on instead of hurting my back and putting my tush to sleep! And since the price difference between a sofa and a loveseat was $20, we got two sofas to increase our seating capacity!
6. Teresa is also saying her first word. She has been babbling quite a bit for a few months now but it is very easy to hear her say "ma ma." I'm not sure if she knows what it means but I suspect she knows it means me as I hear it most when she is getting grumpy or is being left in her crib and wants me to get her.
7. I have my first Catechesis of the Good Shepherd class tomorrow. I haven't been in class since 2003. I hope my note-taking skills are still there. I will be in class for 7 hours with a lunch in there somewhere. That is a long time for me to keep Teresa happy. SO hoping she is good tomorrow!
More Quick Takes at Jen's Conversion Diary.