1. I LOVE these winter sunsets. So beautiful!
2. Teresa, never to slow down and always determined to double my gray hair, has decided to break another family record. She has 5 teeth erupting at once. Her MIA bottom front tooth, and all four of her upper front teeth are all breaking through. Overall, she is taking it well, but I am spending Advent waiting for more than just Christmas. I await with joyful home for the sleep we may both yet get once the teething calms.
3. Wednesday we got our Christmas tree. Teresa decided to help me up the lights on. I was fully prepared for her to grab, pull and try to eat the lights. It was the crawling over and on top of the lights that drove me nuts.
4. We managed 1 day without any barricades but after pulling a pine branch out of her mouth, having her pull ornaments off the tree and then watching her try to stand up holding onto the tree only to fall forward into the tree...... makeshift barricade it was.
5. Teresa, continuing her gift for getting into trouble, has also figured out how to climb a bit. Three times now I've pulled her off the stairs. We have a baby gate up, but because of the design of the wall and the railing and such, it is situated on the 3rd stair. She likes to climb onto the bottom couple of stairs and hit the gate. We are working on a set up to put a gate at the bottom of the stairs.
6. Sorry to cut this short, but...
7. I need to get to work on the Christmas Cards while I have the chance!
More Quick Takes at Jen's!